We propose PERSONAS, a system-level framework that leverages virtualization for offering additional security to the end-user. PERSONAS provide a device independent, user-centric and self-adaptive security system, able to cope with the concept of seamless working experience on different devices, in which a user may start a session on a device and location and follow up the process on different devices and locations, without corporate or personal digital asset loss.
Main features include:
1) Enable automation of software virtualization for protecting different types of corporate and personal data based on an active context
2) Assist individual users and organizations manage data security processes and related policies more effectively while maintaining a sufficient level of user awareness and control of any automated decisions made by computing devices.
- ● The strengthening and reinforcement of our local and international market competitiveness. Through PERSONAS, both Ubitech and Cyric will further enhance their competitiveness and reputation within a rapidly growing market, the cyber-security one, and will expand its commercial activities contributing to the development of new job opportunities.
- ● The strengthening of links and interaction between industry and academia. The composition of the project consortium evidently promotes this objective related to the envisioning of smart growth under Strategy Pillar I of the Programme by incorporating the leading university in Cyprus, University of Cyprus, together with established companies in the country, CyRIC and Ubitech.
- ● Intensify the participation of all partners in research activities and increase of their contribution in RTD investments. The combination of expertise and technical know-how from all project partners is expected to deliver Research Excellence and Added Value and Benefit, leading to significant improvements in the quality, effectiveness, and competence of the Cypriot RTDI field, and encourage local industries for further investment.
In order to achieve the objectives, the Personas project work plan is divided into 8 work packages (WPs), each targeting different objectives, tasks and expected results.
WP1: Project Management
WP2: Dissemination Activities and Commercialisation Plan
WP3: Security Requirements and Analysis
WP4: PERSONAS Framework Implementation
WP5: Demonstrators Implementation and Operation